WELCOME TO DENVER’S LONGEST-SERVING PLANT-BASED BUFFET!
Bringing awareness and appreciation to conscious eating, we're committed to high-quality ingredients that are as fresh, organic and non-GMO as possible, and good for the appetite, heart, and soul. Everything is vegan, multiple entrees/desserts are gluten-free, and everything is literally blessed.
Here's a breakdown of the specifics:
Buffet style offerings, with a salad bar full of fresh leaf lettuce, ripe peppers, sugar peas, shredded zucchini, juicy oranges, potato salad, chick pea of the sea, olives, raisins, cucumbers, roasted beets, and fresh, organic veggies from our own garden across the street (yep, farm-to-table in Summer and Fall)!
Our hot buffet features selections such as pasta with freshly-made marinara, peanut, or lemon-caper sauce; cashew cream, sweet-n-sour, peanut curry or masala veggie stew; soups, dal, vegetarian chili; comforting lentil loaf with potatoes and gravy; and a daily halavah flavor, made with cream-of-wheat for a melt-in-your-mouth sweet end to your meal.
OUR VEGAN BREAD & BUTTER
Enjoy a wholesome chunk of freshly-baked sourdough bread, slathered with our unique vegan “butter”— cultured coconut oil, made in limited batches. Ask us about taking some home! (while we can’t guarantee, we’ll offer butter to-go whenever possible). We also have daily bread specials as follows:
- Ed's Bread (available Thursday through Saturday)—Fluffy sourdough with flaky golden crust, made with only three organic ingredients (sourdough starter, flour & salt).
- Pappadam (available Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday)
- Dinner rolls (Wednesday only)
- Tortilla chips (Thursday only)
- Gluten-free cornbread (Saturday only)
OUR DESSERTS: VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE!
Cookies, cakes, and cinnamon rolls made from scratch in a variety of flavors (all are vegan & all but the cinnamon roll are gluten-free).
Daily fresh lemonade, our own Conscious Cocktail (alkalized water with lemon and cucumbers); natural root beer & ginger ale; as well as rooibos and chamomile hot teas. In cooler weather we'll offer our fresh-brewed, hot spiced cider instead of lemonade.
We're an alcohol-free zone so, please, no byob.
OILS & NUTS
We use only organic coconut, avocado, olive, and sunflower oils in our dishes and salad dressings. Then there’s that vegan “butter” we mentioned. We’re nuts about nuts because they provide nourishing vitamins and omegas, and use them in many dishes and dressings.
OUR SUGAR, SPICE & SEASONINGS
Organic cane sugar, vegan confectioners sugar, raw agave syrup, honey, maple syrup, and fruits are the only ways we sweeten the deal. We use Himalayan pink salt with its minerals intact, organic spices and, because we follow Ayurvedic principles, do not use onion, garlic, heavy salt, or hing in any form.
OUR SAVORY SALAD DRESSINGS
A variety of homemade salad dressings you won’t find anywhere else are made fresh daily...with NO trans fats! Careful: they’re positively addictive! Due to popular demand, we'll soon be selling these in bottles to take home. Please inquire with your server.
- Amazing Almond: raw almonds blended with cumin, olive oil, and nutritional yeast.
- Marvelous Mustard: comforting balance of volcanic lemon juice, mustard, soy-free Veganaise, and raw agave.
- Rockin' Ranch: soy-free Veganaise, dill, black salt, and basil.
- Sassy Sesame Balsamic: rich balsamic vinegar meets raw sesame seeds, olive oil, oregano, and salt, whipped to a creamy texture.
- Sunshine: orange, red pepper, and olive oil infused with fresh basil and a touch of ginger and curry
FOOD TO GO
Surprise your vegan/vegetarian loved ones with dinner delivered—we provide a full meal container and 2 soup containers for the same price as the buffet.
To add compassion to everything we do, we use only all-biodegradable ToGo boxes, utensils, cups, straws, napkins, paper towels, trash bags, cleaners, and soaps.